Danilo Portal -
Digital Media Producer / Web ManagerClick here to expand
Digital Media Producer / Web Designer
As the Web Manager at Home Care Pulse, I am responsible for maintaining, managing, and updating all of our web properties. As a member of the Marketing team, I work on web development-related projects and SaaS software solutions too offer custom front-end development solutions that enhance the user experience and elevate our online presence.
In addition to my technical expertise, I actively research new marketing SaaS solutions to help us better serve our customers. I handle all site migrations and data management for our 300+ course catalog, using my WordPress expertise to create proper data structures and taxonomies within our websites internal system to develop custom solutions and user experience. I also research and develop for external solutions such as Chargebee and Hubspot to further improve our online presence.
I take pride in being an integral part of Home Care Pulse’s continued success in the digital marketplace.
As a Senior Web Developer and Digital Strategist at The Related Group, I designed and developed websites, emails, and videos for over 30 properties. I streamlined workflows by seeking new resources and automating tasks, resulting in increased productivity and efficiency.
My responsibilities included managing WordPress websites, overseeing hosting platforms, and creating email campaigns. I also created and edited videos for social media campaigns and developed animated banners for ad campaigns.
Overall, my contributions helped to enhance the effectiveness of the marketing team and drive traffic and conversions for The Related Group’s properties.
As a Web Production Coordinator at MEDNAX, I managed and maintained corporate web properties, including MEDNAX.com, vrad.com, specialtyreview.com, neoconference.com, and steamboatperinatalconference.com. I worked closely with the marketing team to launch new clinical location landing pages and ensured all clinician information was up-to-date.
I handled monthly email distribution using Hubspot and Formstack and designed social media graphics for MEDNAX socials. I participated in front-end development and UI/UX design for various projects.
I was responsible for addressing any server outages or site debugging issues, managing Zen-desk tickets and practice manager requests for web changes and updates. To manage my workload, I used the proof hub system with the Director for project management.
Overall, my role as a Web Production Coordinator involved managing web properties, email distribution, social media graphics design, front-end development, server maintenance, and project management.
Responsible for creating visual concepts to communicate ideas that inspire, inform and captivate attention. Supports in many facets of marketing endeavors by developing layouts and designs for advertisements, brochures, corporate reports, website, and internal communications.
Works on a wide variety of design projects from website layouts, social media graphics, email layout and development, digital ads, logos, advertisements, brochures, posters, and other cross-branding platforms. Also be responsible for maintaining and updating sales collaterals, web pages, customer correspondence, etc.
• Manage and schedule Email campaigns.
• Design assets for Crius and sister brands.
• Conceptualize, Design and Export Banner ads, click tags and google campaign manager.
• Update Crius brands Websites and landing pages.
• Design weekly digital email campaigns for targeted markets.
• Extensively keep abreast of technical innovations, research competitors and develop innovative online interactive approaches
• Update environmental labels for both print and web for, MDG&E, NYG&E, DCG&E, MAG&E, ILG&E, OHG&E, CTG&E, and NJG&E.
• Design monthly digital ad campaigns for targeted markets.
• Translate business requirements into meaningful interactive experiences
• Webmaster for all family office club websites. -familyoffice.com -venturecapitaldatabase.com -investordatabases.com and more. • Manage Conference materials, Workbook layout and design, Agenda for print. Speaker Bios and Matrix • Schedule Podcasts syndication, post podcasts to website • Manage Conference Live stream and channels, live stream equipment • Edit conference Footage and videos • Manage affiliate post submissions for website blue pages • Create and develop Pitch Package assets ( logos, pitch decks, one pager document/ white paper, Website) for pitch package clients
Maintain and build corporate web presence • Social Media Marketing • Graphic design for marketing materials • Create Banner Ads • Development of Merchant landing pages • Merchant video and graphic marketing • Mobile Ui Concepting / design
Build Landing pages, Banners, and Email marketing campaigns for various products • Manage PPC, Click Bank, and affiliate marketing accounts. • Create App Ui designs • UI/UX designs
Perform Oversight/ QA / and art direction over projects involving Flash banners and Websites, HTML Sites/ Mobile sites, Facebook applications, and games for major brands. • Clients included Sprint, Chrysler, Mars Candies, Citi bank, TD Ameritrade, Dodge and many more.
Manage Website involving Import / Export auto sales, trades, and auction to global markets. • level one help desk support with office team • Manage user network (SBS 2003) • Develop and build additional pages for the company.