Danilo Portal -
Digital Media Producer / Web Designer
Click here to expand
Digital Media Producer / Web Designer
My experience with web design and media development has always been a hobby of mine which has grown into my trade today. I drive to be involved in design, development, and growth for progressive web/media projects. A team player- motivated to create unique and dynamic work, learn companies systems, working platforms and perform at a high level of customer satisfaction.
As a member of The Related Group’s internal marketing team, I act as a Senior web developer and strategic resource for our team. Aside from developing and designing websites for Related Group’s properties, I seek and assist in adding new systems to our team’s workflow, finding new third-party resources to automate tasks, and making sure our team is up to date with the latest tools and resources for web and digital production. Aside from Web Development I actively worked on Email Campaign Production, Digital Banners, and Video for youtube and social campaigns.
Websites Managed under related include:
slsmarinabeach.com and many more.
• Responsible for managing and maintaining corporate web properties ( MEDNAX.com, vrad.com, specialtyreview.com, neoconference.com, steamboatperinatalconference.com) run on WordPress CMS and hosted on AWS ec2 servers.
• Works alongside the marketing team to produce, develop and launch new clinical location landing pages, along with maintaining and updating all clinician information.
• Handles Monthly email distribution and creation through Hubspot and Formstack.
• Designs social media graphics for MEDNAX socials.
• Front-end Development and UI/UX design for various projects.
• On-call and responsible for any server outages or site debugging issues.
• Maintains independent project tasks and management via proof hub system with Director.
• Manages zen-desk tickets and Practice manager requests for web changes and updates.
Responsible for creating visual concepts to communicate ideas that inspire, inform and captivate attention. Supports in many facets of marketing endeavors by developing layouts and designs for advertisements, brochures, corporate reports, website, and internal communications.
Works on a wide variety of design projects from website layouts, social media graphics, email layout and development, digital ads, logos, advertisements, brochures, posters, and other cross-branding platforms. Also be responsible for maintaining and updating sales collaterals, web pages, customer correspondence, etc.
• Manage and schedule Email campaigns.
• Design assets for Crius and sister brands.
• Conceptualize, Design and Export Banner ads, click tags and google campaign manager.
• Update Crius brands Websites and landing pages.
• Design weekly digital email campaigns for targeted markets.
• Extensively keep abreast of technical innovations, research competitors and develop innovative online interactive approaches
• Update environmental labels for both print and web for, MDG&E, NYG&E, DCG&E, MAG&E, ILG&E, OHG&E, CTG&E, and NJG&E.
• Design monthly digital ad campaigns for targeted markets.
• Translate business requirements into meaningful interactive experiences
• Webmaster for all family office club websites. -familyoffice.com -venturecapitaldatabase.com -investordatabases.com and more. • Manage Conference materials, Workbook layout and design, Agenda for print. Speaker Bios and Matrix • Schedule Podcasts syndication, post podcasts to website • Manage Conference Live stream and channels, live stream equipment • Edit conference Footage and videos • Manage affiliate post submissions for website blue pages • Create and develop Pitch Package assets ( logos, pitch decks, one pager document/ white paper, Website) for pitch package clients
Maintain and build corporate web presence • Social Media Marketing • Graphic design for marketing materials • Create Banner Ads • Development of Merchant landing pages • Merchant video and graphic marketing • Mobile Ui Concepting / design
Build Landing pages, Banners, and Email marketing campaigns for various products • Manage PPC, Click Bank, and affiliate marketing accounts. • Create App Ui designs • UI/UX designs
Perform Oversight/ QA / and art direction over projects involving Flash banners and Websites, HTML Sites/ Mobile sites, Facebook applications, and games for major brands. • Clients included Sprint, Chrysler, Mars Candies, Citi bank, TD Ameritrade, Dodge and many more.
Manage Website involving Import / Export auto sales, trades, and auction to global markets. • level one help desk support with office team • Manage user network (SBS 2003) • Develop and build additional pages for the company.